Terms and Conditions
- Shining Bazar is Using Affiliated and API Links for connecting Stores and Product.
Availing Online Deals & Offers
- The portal of Shining Bazar serves as a medium to provide its users access and helps them save on handpicked deals and offers featured on the homepage and/or on their selected product from various online merchants. Shining Bazar does not take responsibility of any merchant including their shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the merchant has complete authority and which may be subjected to change.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that Shining Bazar is an online platform, a venue enabling the users to buy from the highly curated list of deals, coupons and surprise rewards by means of Cash and Reward Gifts. Once a User chooses the desired deal through the portal, they are automatically redirected to the concerned Merchant’s website where the User can purchase the products on which the offer is applicable. For selected merchants (*refer to the list of selected merchants), we are able to track your purchase and in such cases we share a part of the commission with you. This is reflected in the User’s dashboard inside the Shining Bazar wallet once the purchase is confirmed by the merchant.
- Providing of Cash is solely dependent on confirmation of the purchase from the Merchant’s end. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of failure of confirmation of a purchase by a Merchant or non-payment of commission by the Merchant to Shining Bazar, Shining Bazar may refuse to credit any form of Cash to the user’s Shining Bazar wallet. Shining Bazar also reserves the right to cancel pending or confirmed/earned Cash, withdrawal requests or withhold payments indefinitely in case of detection of unethical activity, including fraud or bulk purchases made by the user. Cash provided to user’s account may not have an expiry date, but Shining Bazar reserves the right to reduce or remove the available amount without any prior notice.
- You further agree and acknowledge that the portal is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the goods purchased. Shining Bazar is only an intermediate platform and is not in any case, accountable for the parameters of the products including its warranty/guarantee, quality and other things associated with it. Shining Bazar shall neither be responsible nor liable to serve as an intermediate or to resolve any disputes or disagreements between the users and the merchants.
- Shining Bazar shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of merchants or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products. Shining Bazar does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on the portal.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this portal and/or are conducting transactions at your sole risk.
Shining Bazar accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the Deal description carefully. By placing an order for a Deal you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale as laid down by the merchant.
The agreement between you and Shining Bazar is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of Shining Bazar you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Shining Bazar is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services offered by the merchants, on the Website.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- You are advised to independently verify the pre requisites of any particular Deal/ coupons that you choose to buy with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Shining Bazar, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its affiliate network or third parties.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Shining Bazar will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Shining Bazar reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Shining Bazar and its affiliates, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Shining Bazar reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Shining Bazar reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Shining Bazar shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its portal, without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Shining Bazar will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from the use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Failure/denial by a channel partner to honor the Deal/ Coupon or coupon code not working in case of online coupons needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal/ coupon.
Shining Bazar shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
Shining Bazar reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by a User. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS's from Shining Bazar or its authorized representative.
- The Shining Bazar wallet credit process starts the moment we receive confirmation from the merchant upon Successful completion of transaction by the user. The Cash earned by the user shall be reflected in Shining Bazar Dashboard. Cash is not in any case the same thing as hard cash although through multiple redemption options, users can avail the benefits of cash from the Cash. The credit process initiates once the payment is verified by the merchant. The Information of the status of transaction will be made available by Shining Bazar on the user’s Dashboard.
- The Member understands that all transactions made by him/her are not with us, but with the online merchants. Further, from time to time Retailers may increase or decrease the commission paid – which will have a direct effect on the Cash offered to the user. We shall not be liable for any difference in the expected INR Cash expected by the user and the actual INR Cash received by the user.
- After successful qualifying transaction from your Account, we will credit your Shining Bazar wallet with a 'pending payment'. Once the merchant confirms the transaction, the Cash will be transferred to the total earnings of the user which are redeemable through various modes after reaching the minimum threshold of INR 500– this can take 90 days or more from the date of the purchase. If the goods are returned or the sale reversed or amended by any means then the Cash will be rejected.
- Whether a transaction shall qualify as a Qualifying for Cash shall be at the sole discretion of the merchant or us and the user understands and agrees to the same. We shall not be held responsible if the merchant fails to report a sale to us or does not qualify a transaction as Qualifying Transaction. Further, we shall not be responsible in the event that may arise due to some technical or other error, where we cannot trace the purchase of the user and does not qualify the transaction as a Qualifying Transaction.
- Further, in the event that the merchant/Shining Bazar feels that the purchase is not genuine for any reason whatsoever and we do not receive any Cash for the transaction, the user will not receive any Cash.
- Users can withdraw their earned money once a minimum of INR 500 as aggregate is reached. As the User reaches the threshold limit, the user shall have an option to raise an Invoice against the dues using the dashboard.No payment /reward will be made to the User until a threshold limit of INR 500 is reached.
Further, It is hereby clarified that purchases made by users through other affiliate will not entitle the User to any Cash from Shining Bazar.
- Nothing contained herein would obligate Shining Bazar involvement in any dispute arising, in any manner whatsoever. Cash is available only if the product purchased by the user has a margin available. Also, nothing contained herein would render Shining Bazar liable to pay any Cash to its Users, if the commission has not been duly paid by the Merchant to Shining Bazar or if Shining Bazar has reason to believe that such outstanding commission is no longer recoverable from the Merchant(s). Shining Bazar shall also not be liable for any loss, harm, liability or damage suffered by the User, directly or indirectly, in this regard.
Shining Bazar does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its website that may arise as a result of high internet traffic, transmission problems, system capacity limitations, and other such problems. Shining Bazar will not, in any case, be accountable for non-access to Shining Bazar website, unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or communication loopholes with Shining Bazar through the internet or other electronic or wireless device.
Shining Bazar shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. Shining Bazar shall have no responsibility to provide you access to our Website whilst such unforeseen delays or interruptions continue.